Halter Top Bikini: 5 Tips to Look Gorgeous in It
A halter top bikini is definitely one of the most accommodative types of micro bikinis that doesn’t mean you don’t have some work on your own here are a few things you need to take note of when planning to rock on to the gym:
Eat foods that will reduce bloat
A few days before you plan to put your halter top bikini on, you will need to reduce the amount of carbs and salty foods that you consume. Also, processed foods and frozen meals might need to be stopped, and you should try as much as possible not to eat any gas-producing vegetables (onions, broccoli, and beans) as these might bloat your gut as well. Inasmuch as a halter top bikini provides a little bit of cover, you don’t want your stomach protruding too much.
Instead, eat more of celery, tomatoes, cooked spinach and asparagus. These can help you lose water weight.
Take in a lot of water
Apart from making your body look awesome, keeping your body hydrated will also go along the way to prevent water retention that will prevent bloating. Drinking water can help to stimulate your body to release fluids, which in turn will help to give you a slimmer appearance. To stay hydrated, you should have on a least 8 glasses of water. However, it should be a little bit more if you are prone to sweating or if you’re putting in a lot of physical activities.
If you might not be able to drink water all day then you can also liven your drink with a little cucumber, a lemon, or even blueberries.
Don’t be afraid to try different styles and fits
A halter top bikini is one of the most diverse kinds of bikinis, and it comes in a wide array of styles, colors, and cuts that will flatter your body differently. If a particular fit is not making you comfortable, then don’t be afraid to try a different fit that should complement your body well.
Also, try your best to not concentrate on the tag size, as these sizes differ from brand to brand as well as from style to style. You can also mix a specific halter top with another bikini bottom if it provides a nice look.
Be careful with your top
Every woman has a different make, and this means that it is up to you to figure out what your body will need from a halter top bikini to look at its best. When you get that halter top that is flattering and which provides enough support, then about half your job is already done.
Here are a few tips that can help you out:
- If you are a tad small on top, try a halter top that has padding. This will help accentuate what you already have. Make sure that it is comfortable around the back and on the shoulders so that it can have a tight fit but it won’t choke you.
- If you are bigger on top and you’ll need that extra support, then a halter top with underwire might be the best for you. The halter top will definitely be better for you as it will help to highlight your cleavage.
- If you have wider shoulders, then you need to strike a balance by keeping a subtle bottom and enhancing the top.
Get the perfect bottoms for your legs
The good thing about bikini bottoms is that they come in different styles and cuts that can help you flatter your unique type of body. Whether you want to make your legs longer or you just want to add some dimension, you will easily be able to get a style that fits you.
These tips can help you out:
- If you have shorter legs and a shorter torso, you will need something that is cut high on the thigh, as it will make your legs look longer. This look works for both straight and curvy hips. The body can also be lengthened by vertical stripes
- If you have a longer body and long legs, you will need something with embellishments at the hips. Your chosen pattern should also have horizontal lines, and try to get the right colors.