Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini
Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini

Virginia Sexy Push Up Bandage Micro Bikini

Regular price
$56.99
Sale price
$36.99

Item: Bikini Set
Pattern: Animal, Leopard, Floral, Bordered, Solid, Print, Geometric
Gender: Women
Support: Wire Free
Fit: Fits smaller than usual. Please check this store's sizing info
With Pad: Yes
Waist: Low Waist
Material: 82% Polyester, 18%Spandex
Shoulder strap: Not adjustable
Decoration: Bandage

Here’s a quick tip that you will definitely find useful as you gear up for the summer; no matter what anyone else might tell you, there is nothing that beats having a sexy micro bikini that fits you the way your body is. You might want to get something smaller, but that would cause you a lot of discomforts.

You don’t want that, and this is exactly why you should get this beautiful piece here.

Called Virginia, this tiny micro bikini was made completely out of a combination of Polyester (which forms 82% of the total material) and Spandex (making the other 18%). It fits like a glove, and you will never feel any form of discomfort when you put it on. Also, thanks to its Spandex material, it will be able to contract and expand as regardless of your body specifications.

Other notable features include a natural color, a low waistline, the presence of a pad, and wire-free support that will be able to help the microkini hold on to your body as firmly as possible. You won’t have any wardrobe malfunctions with this one.

Do you love skimpy micro bikinis? Why don't you give this one a chance?