Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini
Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini

Helen Sexy Brazilian Push Up Micro Bikini

Regular price
$48.99
Sale price
$28.99

Item: Bikinis Set
Waist: Low Waist
Material: Polyester
Gender: Women
Support: Wire Free
Pattern: Solid
With Pad: Yes
Fit: Fits smaller than usual
Material: 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
Shoulder strap: Adjustable

When you work with swimwear, you see both sides; the good and the bad.

When it comes to which qualifies for being ‘good’ there is no doubt that you will find this one here more than satisfactory.

Say hello to your effective partner as you enter this swimwear season.

This sexy micro bikini, that we called Helen, was manufactured with a special blend of Spandex (18% of the total material) and Polyester (which makes for the remaining 82%). It has the elasticity to conform to your body and hug it (to reveal your most treasured assets) and the comfort that you need to achieve an effortless look, no matter what you’re doing or how long you stay in the microkini.

The color is also very natural, and it will definitely help to bring out the flawless skin that you’ve got. It has a low waist design that seems to be all the rage right now and the right kind of grip on your body that prevents wardrobe malfunctions… even with its wire-free support. Tiny micro bikinis are the way to go so don't miss on this opportunity! 

Then there’s the adjustable strap providing full comfort when you wear this skimpy micro bikini.